Thank you to everyone who supported our face mask initiative!
Here are the steps to take care of your face mask.
1. Add a bit of soap to a bowl
2. Add warm water
3. Add masks. Do not soak.
4. Wash gently for about 1 min.
5. Rinse with cold water. Do not ring out.
6. Gently squeeze out excess water in the sink and then pat out extra water with paper towels or a clean towel
7. Lay flat to dry on a dry towel or paper towels
Important Info: It's recommended to wash the masks in a metal or glass bowl.
Types of soap you can use: antibacterial soap, mild dish soap or a little bit of detergent. For any questions please contact us.
Please DRY CLEAN ONLY to care for your new creation. Keep all Seta Skirts in a cool, dry place away from water as it will damage the 100% silk fabric. Thank you and enjoy your new made-to-order garment!”